The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Management Accountant Based in Biggleswade £doe
Whilst this is a temporary position you will be providing vital information enabling our client to make informed decisions and changes where needed.
The key function of this role is to analyse financial information and implement effective strategies to enhance overall business performance.
Combining both accounting and management skills, you will have overall accountability for preparing, developing and applying findings from financial reports.
Responsibilities include maintaining financial policies and management information systems, alongside establishing effective communication channels to inform management on all aspects of company finance.
Outlined below are a number of standard duties that this job role entails.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
* Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
* Produce month end and year end journals
* Prepare statutory and management accounts
* Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
* Manage capital expenditure
* Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
* Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
* Review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
* Accountability for cash flow and production of forecasts
* Review company assets and liabilities
* Prepare monthly reconciliations for all accounts
* Assessment of monthly expenses
* Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
* Production of relevant commercial analysis e.g. margins and pricing
You, our ideal candidate;
* Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
* Thorough understanding of management information systems
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial - this is key and hugely important to our client
* Highly competent, with solid commercial acumen
* Dynamic, committed and experienced
We look forward to hearing from you, please send us your CV as this exciting role is moving quickly!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169