The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Maintenance Support Administrator
Up to £20,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Do you have strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail?
Do you have competent IT skills?
On offer is an opportunity to work within an office based administrative role supporting the Maintenance Team.
Your role will involve:
* Day to day running of a Maintenance System in support of an ongoing contract.
* Reporting to and working with Maintenance Manager (MM).
* Contacting branches to determine what is needed with MM support.
* Draft emails for submitting to client.
* Monthly reports submitting to client through Account lead.
* Invoice Checking for various projects.
* Maintenance Invoice Checking/Querying
* Maintenance Invoice Batches
* Have good administration skills with competent IT skills.
* Have excellent attention to detail.
* Have exceptional communication skills at all levels.
* Be highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Have access to your own transport due to their location.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, apply now!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169