The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
As a Maintenance Engineer you will provide support to the Maintenance Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Working to pre-determined maintenance plans checking site assets and systems
* Responding to day to day breakdowns
* Delivering electrical and mechanical maintenance, repair and servicing.
* Carrying out repairs and upgrade of site utilities including shop-floor, yard, office space, canteen and all utilities such as toilets etc.
* Fault finding and repairing mechanical equipment.
* Carrying out building infrastructure repair and modification e.g. plumbing other similar activities.
* Undertaking building decoration such as painting etc.
* Working to site health and safety standards at all times.
* Have an Electrical Qualification, ideally within Inspection and Testing.
* Have a good mechanical aptitude.
* Have prior experience of maintenance in either an industrial or manufacturing environment.
* Be a dependable team player.
* Have excellent communication skills.
If you feel you have the required skills for this role please send to us your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169