The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
- JOB PURPOSE
To repair and maintain existing machinery to ensure safe and efficient use.
To construct new machinery as directed.
* To ensure all plant and machinery meets Health and Safety Regulations and other Statutory requirements and report areas of concern to Senior Engineer.
- KEY AREAS
* To maintain and improve Health and Safety on site.
* To maintain and improve the existing facilities.
* To order consumables / materials - as directed.
* To work within agreed budgets.
* To develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers / suppliers.
* Any other reasonable duties that may arise from time to time or on an ongoing basis.
- KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
* Health & Safety.
* Engineering / Technical skills.
* Communication skills.
* Organisational skills
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169