The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Full Time - Office Environment
£23,000pa - £28,000pa Depending on Experience
Do you have mechanical/motor vehicle technician experience?
Are you looking for a change of working environment?
Do office hours appeal to you?
Then the role of Maintenance Controller could be the perfect role for you.
This role would suit a time served Motor Vehicle Technician qualified to City & Guilds or Manufacturer standards.
You will have:
* Experience working in an engineering or similar workplace
* Excellent communication skills are essential as direct interaction with customers, colleagues and suppliers will play a major part within this role.
* A working knowledge of Epyx 1link or alternative work authorisation platforms (not essential)
* Knowledge of the rental, contract hire and fleet management sector would be ideal
* Good computer skills and keyboard accuracy
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Intermediate PC skills, benefiting from experience in Microsoft Office products
* Good interpersonal skills
* An ability to work to deadlines under pressurised conditions
* A proactive approach to achieve targets, both personal and company
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169