The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Hours of work: 39 hours Monday - Friday
Salary: £18,250 per annum.
You will be based in a busy machine shop within a varied role involving the finishing of components from the CNC machines that require deburring, cleaning, rumbling and drilling.
Duties will also include:
* Use of the forklift truck to empty swarf bins, unload raw materials and load goods for despatch.
* Booking in materials & sub-contracted jobs when they arrive from the supplier.
* Delivering and picking up products locally using company vehicle.
* Have some experience of working in an engineering environment and have good manual dexterity.
* Hold a full driving licence.
* Ideally have an existing forklift licence would be advantageous but not essential.
* Have basic computer literacy to be able to enter information on system and be able to follow instructions.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role then we would like to hear from you!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169