The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Client based in Biggleswade has an Opening for a Lifting Gear Engineer.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Stock Control
* Repairing existing stock of skips, chains, shackles, man riding equipment and general lifting tackle
* Keep work area clean, tidy & organized at all times
* Adhering to Health & safety at all time
* Travelling to sites to test and certify lifting equipment
* Keeping accurate records of existing stock, repairs carried out and ongoing certification
* Ordering of stock
* Must have a LEEA Lifting equipment general diploma as a minimum qualification
* Competent in use and repair of chain slings, webbing slings, shackles and fall arrest equipment
* Punctual & reliable
* Attention to Detail
* Able to work to strict time lines
* Ability to read drawings and work on own initiative
* Able to liaise with site teams to offer advice and information on lifting equipment selection.
* Full driving license
This opportunity is offered on a Temp - Perm basis.
Pay rate is dependent on experience
Hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm - All breaks are paid.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169