The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
We are recuiting for a well established business for a laboratory technician to join their team on a temporary basis. (3 Months)
Some of the duties will include but not limited to:
* QC and testing of chemical solutions.
* Preparation and manufacture of batch solutions.
* Overseeing the general operation of the laboratories
* Organisation of laboratory inspections
* Maintaining laboratory consumables stock, including purchasing and organisation
* Managing the laboratories' chemical inventories
* Management of Demo Equipment
* Coordination of Lab waste disposal
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
* Experience in practical laboratory work is essential, ideally in a chemistry lab
* A strong awareness of laboratory health and safety processes
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Proven ability to understand, follow and convey technical instructions
* Competent in basic laboratory skills and familiar with standard laboratory & cleanroom practices
Please call Emma on 01767316767 for further details and to apply.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169