The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes-based client are currently recruiting for a temporary IT Service Desk Support role whereby they need someone to join them for 3-4 months. This would be a home-based position and experience handling Level 1 and 2 IT support desk queries and tickets is required. Experience providing remote support would also be beneficial.
Position: IT Service Desk Support (Temporary)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5.30pm
Salary: Up to £13,00 per hour (DOE)
The job will involve...
- Providing Level 1 and Level 2 IT support on a remote basis
- Logging, prioritising and escalating IT tickets as appropriate
- Keeping the asset management database up to date
- Working with Desktops, Laptops and Tablet computers as well as printers and peripherals
- Working with Mobile and Smart Phone devices to set up Wi-fi and remote access tools
- Applying strong interpersonal skills
- Taking a proactive approach to the work
The Person will...
- Be able to demonstrate relevant IT support experience within a corporate role
- Hold experience in handling Level 1 and 2 IT support desk queries
- Be confident providing remote support
- Have experience supporting Microsoft Desktop OS (version 7 upwards) and Microsoft Applications
- Have experience with end-user Active Directory and Exchange accounts/permissions
- Be highly organized and self motivated
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Have experience using Service Now helpdesk admin and/or management tools (desirable)
- Have some experience with SCCM deployment (desirable)
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169