The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a Inventory Planner to join their Procurement and Inventory team on a full time, permanent basis.
Position: Inventory Planner
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
The job will involve…
- You will be responsible for managing the inventory levels in line with the demands of the business.
- Ensuring you are balancing the supply chain in line with changing demands.
- Meeting all inventory targets whilst maintaining customer service levels.
- You will work with the Inventory & Procurement Lead on inventory reduction, process improvement, efficiencies and other cost reduction initiatives.
- You will be responsible for demand aggregation and reporting.
- You will produce forecast variance reports and product range reviews.
The Person will…
- Have 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Be a self-motivated with good communication skills
- Have the ability to interact and develop relationships within all stakeholders and suppliers
- Have a good standard of IT skills to include MS Office Excel (essential) and SAP (advantageous)
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169