The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Permanent Inventory stock Controller
Up to £23k
Our Bedford based client is recruiting for a permanent inventory stores controller, you will responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. Duties also include miscellaneous stores activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
... Skills and Experience Requirements
- Demonstrable experience in shipping and receiving.
- Organized thought process with high attention to detail with ability to produce accurate results, effective prioritization to meet scheduled deadlines, and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to respond to time-critical issues and work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Customer Service focus with the ability to build and maintain strong working and vendor relationships
- Excellent work ethic; ability to work self-directed and as a flexible team player
- Professional attitude and the ability to represent the company with integrity
- Ability to adapt to change in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- Comfortable using a PC with computer software packages, including Microsoft Office and communicating effectively via email and phone frequently
Also Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
COUNTERBALANCE Forklift Licence Advantageous
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch on 01234 210025.
Please note, if you do not receive a response within 5 days of CV submission, your CV has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please check out our Privacy Notice to bring you up to speed with your rights over your
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169