The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Hygiene Operative Based in Biggleswade
For this role we are looking for a dynamic individual who is able to build strong and effective working relationships. You will be covering all areas of the warehouse so a good working relationship is vital. You will be working in a new and modern environment with great facilities and there is parking on site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures for completion of tasks within the warehouse environment
- Report non-conformances to your Supervisor immediately and escalate to manager where appropriate
- Maintain the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness within the warehouse
- Following set schedules to ensue effectiveness of cleaning is maintained
- Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly
- Comply with all company procedures and codes of practice to ensure a safe and hygienic workplace
- Maintain a clean as you go area and demonstrate good manufacturing processes
- Maintain line standards taking accountability for your actions
- Complete routine tasks without being prompted including any other duties relating to this role and warehouse environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take direction
- Complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Be self-motivated, a team player and have a positive outlook
Hours rotate on a weekly basis
- Week A 6am - 2pm
- Week B 2pm-10pm
- All shifts are on a rota basis (5 days out of 7 including working 1 weekend in 6)
Hourly rates are Under 21 £9.40, 21 to 24 £9.70 and 25+ £10.00. After completing a successful probation, the salary goes up to £21,000.
We look forward to working with you give us a call/email and secure your new role. Apply today to avoid disappointment
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169