The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Client based in Hitchin is looking for a Hygiene Operative with a Counterbalance licence to work on a Night Shift.
Duties will include:
· Sweeping floors & washing floors
· Removing used pallets from airlock
· Maintaining supply of clean pallets to warehouse and production
· Placing rubbish in compactor
· Washing pallets
· General warehouse hygiene duties
· Keeping yard tidy
· General forklift duties
· Sorting wooden pallets (good / damaged)
· Emptying flour waste into compactors
· Loading scrap onto trailers
· Empty bins into relevant bailer / compactor
· Litter picking from around site
· Gritting paths in cold weather
You must have the following:
· Counterbalance Forklift licence - Valid
· PPT licence - Ideal
Hours 10pm - 6am Monday to Friday
Temporary to Permeant Opportunity
Pay rate £11.61 per hour
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169