The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our client is a dynamic & innovative, national construction group constructed of 14+ divisions across civils, build and the built environment allowing them to offer a full turnkey service under one roof and are ever expanding.
They are looking for a Hire Desk Administrator who is proactive, adaptable, and looking for a long-term career within a busy and fast-paced Plant Department in Biggleswade.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Filing and Scanning Delivery & Collection notes onto the system
* Processing Plant Hire Department Paperwork
* General Ad-hoc administration duties as and when required
Skills and Qualities:
* Experience of working in a fast-paced department
* Good eye for detail
* Team player
* Knowledge of COINS preferred; however, training will be given if required.
* Excellent communication and IT skills.
* Microsoft Office: Excel.
* Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
* Pension Scheme
* Possible career growth for the right candidate
* An opportunity to work on some of the nation's most exciting Construction projects
* A stimulating & dynamic environment
* Dedicated Training & Development Department
* Team bonding events
* Our client endeavours to work closely with chosen charities which they encourage their employees to participate and contribute
* Onsite parking.
* Medical Insurance.
* 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shutdown period
This is a permanent role, working hours Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm with a one-hour break.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!