The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you a Senior Project Manager with pharmaceutical R&D, medical or clinical experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge to lead and manage a global strategy and function for an established organisation?
Global Head of Visit Management
Our client is looking to appoint a Global Head of Visit Management to join as a key member of their Team based in the Milton Keynes head office. In this role you will lead and manage global visit management groups ensuring that visit strategy and functional improvement is developed and maintained within their field.
This is an exciting, unique new opportunity and the key focus of the role will be visit management. You will identify and resolve cross functional operational issues - achieving high quality department and group integration within operations. You will develop strategy, process compliance and resources across the desired regions. This is a senior role which will directly report into the COO within the organisation.
To line manage, support and lead Global Visit Management groups
* Overall responsibility of Global Visit Management profitability
* Work across regions to define and implement a single visit management strategy
* Manage all levels of visit risk
* Create and maintain the training curriculum for all direct reports
* Create and deliver the Visit Management strategy
* To represent the company externally to all stakeholders
* Support corporate activities as an officer of the company
* Develop and comply with the Visit Management QMS
* Lead functional team improvement projects
Ideal candidate will have the following:
* Science Degree level education, with at least 9 years' experience
* At least 9 years multidisciplinary activity in Pharma R&D
* GCP mandatory, GXP desirable, medical/nursing/pharmacy insight, QMS methodology knowledge
Technical Skills & attributes:
* Competent knowledge of ICH GCP and appropriate regulatory laws and guidelines
* Understanding of project financial management
* Ability to multi task, problem solve and prioritise complex workload
* Computer literate
* Facilitation, problem solving, project risk, goal setting
* Innovative, transparency, flexible and approachable.
Competitive Salary, Pension, Private Healthcare, Bonus Scheme, Career Development
For more information call Liz at our Huntingdon Office or alternatively if you feel you have the right skill set and background for this role then please submit your application and CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169