The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have extensive experience in a financial management role within the Manufacturing industry?
Are you CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we want to hear from you.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for providing quality and relevance of reporting to drive the performance of the UK business with all brands in scope. With a focus on Operations within Factory, Warehousing and Distribution.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Responsibility for controlling high quality, accurate, compliant and timely financial reporting to group deadlines
* Ensuring accuracy in financial data and reporting
* Further develop and increase process optimisation and implement new tools, processes and systems to improve management reporting, measurement and modelling.
* Co-ownership of the annual budget process and periodic forecasting processes
* Analysis of operational performance and communication of trends to facilitate continuous improvement with focus on manufacturing and distribution activities
* Providing clear meaningful information to guide management decision-making
* Evaluation of capital projects and new initiatives
* Facilitation of the management of working capital
* Developing processes and procedures to ensure strong controls in place for internal and external audit compliance and maintain and update these.
* Be CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified.
* Have a minimum of 7 years' experience in a financial management role, in a manufacturing environment.
* Have a strong track record in reporting and management accounting and preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual management accounts.
* Have excellent analytical skills: rigorous and reliable attention to details & ability to think objectively and derive meaningful insights from quantitative data.
* Be able to identify trends and issues and challenge in a constructive way.
* Have project management skills and problem-solving ability.
* Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
* Have experience of AS400 and / or Dynamics AX would be a distinct advantage.
* Have strong experience in standard cost accounting and variance analysis.
To find out more about this genuinely exciting opportunity; one where you will be part of a growing and expanding company - please call our Huntingdon Office asap or email us your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169