The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes-based client is looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their team and be part of the growth and success of the finance department.
Position: Finance Analyst
Hours: 8.30am - 5.00 pm Monday - Friday - Office based
* All business sales reporting
* Sales accounting in SAP
* Sales management
* Price list management
* Item management in SAP
* Sales reporting
* Management accounts
* Monthly reconciliation
* Sales analysis.
* Cash flow forecasting.
* Providing annual audit information.
* Year-end preparation
* Monitoring low-margin items
* Assisting with annual audits and year-end accounts preparation
* Ad hoc duties as required.
Behaviour & skills:
* Part qualified ACCA/CIMA (preferred not essential)
* Excellent finance analysis skills
* Understanding of the sales process
* SAP experience desirable
* Experience in problem-solving and query management
* Being self-motivated to work in a busy, high-volume, fast-paced environment.
* Confident in articulating and communicating financial information to a wider audience.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!