The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Part time Facilities Coordinator (25 hours per week) Salary DOE
Monday to Friday (1-6pm)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our clients within central Milton Keynes, who are looking for an afternoon's facilities coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Assist in managing the contractors on site providing permits, guidance, and site knowledge and ensuring they work within the site rules and guidelines.
* To ensure and control the necessary internal quality audits and risk assessments are undertaken and provide a detailed action plan, managing any non-compliance.
* Maintain accurate tenant records and contact details.
* Patrolling the site to prevent, detect and investigate disturbances.
* Responding to emergency situations as they arise
* Testing the fire alarm systems
* Deliver excellent customer service to customers, colleagues and visitors.
* Ensure deliveries, visitors and contractors are properly recorded on site.
* Reception duties, including meeting and greeting all visitors, answering telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information, logging visitors in and out via the Daily Log.
* Monitor the standards of cleanliness throughout the building and Reception area liaising with the cleaning contractor to ensure standards are maintained.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
* Proficient in Excel and Outlook
* Work experience in a busy public environment.
* Physically fit and having mobility to be able patrol for the duration of shift and to respond rapidly to incidents.
* Able to use own initiative and solve problems.
* Able to manage own time and prioritise work.
* Flexible and willing to work extra shifts.
* Observant and able to complete accurate reports.
* To have a working knowledge of own Health and Safety responsibilities and qualification to IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent.
* Will preferably have a SIA valid Licence/NVQ 2 or above in related FM qualification or equivalent.
(Free car parking in CMK)
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169