The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Cranfield based client is looking for a competent Project Assistant to join them on a full time, permanent basis to act as a key part of ensuring the successful implementation of the ERDF Funding Programme.
Position: EU Development Fund Project Assistant
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £33,000 per annum DOE
The job will involve...
Promoting and raising awareness of the European Regional Development Fund programme allocation for the South East Midlands area. The right applicant will also work to develop and deliver a strong local project pipeline for European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) projects by providing technical assistance, supporting project beneficiaries and making linkages between similar offerings. This will include creating strong project partnerships and supporting project development.
The Person will...
- Have demonstratable experience of Project management
- Possess a relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Have drive and the ability to push through difficult projects
- Be confident with public speaking, presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Have excellent knowledge of the European regional develop fund (type of EU funding) or a strong knowledge and experience on local growth funds
- Be proactive and creative in their approach to work
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169