The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our client is an online retailer providing a vast array horse and country style clothing, boots and accessories along with the personal touch. Their highly knowledgeable team have over 68 years equestrian experience with a keen interest in outdoor and country life and believe that their customers deserve the finest products and equipment, delivered in the best way, offering the absolute last word in quality not just in products, but in service and value for money.
Working hours : 8:30am - 5:00pm
37.5 hour working week
Own transport is a must
About the Role:
We are looking for an eager individual to join the team to assist with the online creation of our products across the website. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest and experience of writing in a professional, creative and engaging sense. An interest in riding or the outdoors is desired but not essential. Must be proficient in IT; especially in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
* Create SKU's (stock keeping units) via Excel spreadsheets
* Use the supplier brochures to create new products and upload to the websites
* Ensuring all listing pages and products are maintained and updated
* Liaise with suppliers for product information
* Add to and maintain our OrderWise system (stock management system)
* Support their online customer service function where necessary
* Highly IT competent, including Microsoft Word and Excel
* Able to write in a persuasive and descriptive manner
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
* Good time management skills
* Must be able to deal with having multiple tasks outstanding/on-going at once
* Ability to meet to deadlines and work under pressure
* High attention to detail
* Experience of proof reading
* Enjoys problem solving
* Enthusiastic, proactive and highly motivated
* Knowledge of some country pursuits and/or basic equine knowledge is desirable
* Experience in retail, eCommerce, fashion would be beneficial but not essential
* Due to location, a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169