The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have exceptional organisation skills with the ability to schedule Technician's workloads?
Do you have outstanding customer service skills with excellent communication skills?
Do you have accurate administration skills?
If yes, then we want to hear from you.
40 hours per week
£20266 per annum
As a Dispatcher you will be responsible for the initial contact with a Policy Holder who has made a new claim ensuring efficient use of time and optimising utilisation. Your role will involve making courtesy calls and dispatching technicians ensuring the highest standards of customer service are consistently delivered.
This role will also involve:
* Liaising with insurers and policy holders on a regular basis.
* Providing support to the Policy Holder/ Customers throughout the claim, giving prompt and accurate advice.
* Effectively plan and prioritise technician's workload. Arranging appointments and scheduling.
* Prioritising and organising own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
* Dealing with telephone queries and responding to customer needs.
* Investigating and understand customer job-related queries and forwarding to the correct department for resolution.
* Managing the collection and processing of excess payments.
The successful candidate must:
* Have excellent customer service skills.
* Have exceptional communication skills at all levels, both written and verbally.
* Have strong IT skills, including knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Gmail.
* Have excellent administration skills with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
* Be highly organised and have great prioritisation skills.
Due to the nature of our client's business the successful candidate will need to be prepared to undergo pre-employment credit checks to ensure no history of financial mismanagement including outstanding CCJs.
If this sounds like the job role for you - apply today!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169