The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
* Set-up and prepare the treatment room appropriately for each patient
* Prepare the necessary materials and instruments, making sure that equipment and instruments are in good working order and maintained regularly in accordance with practice policy
* Segregate waste in accordance with the practice procedures and ensure its safe disposal
* Assist in taking radiographs according to your level of training
* Maintain and decontaminate equipment in accordance with manufacturer's instructions and your training
* Liaise with reception over appointments for each patient
* Escort patients from the waiting room to the surgery, confirm the patient's medical history is up-to-date and communicate to the dentist hygienist/therapist any change in medical history or problems that she has noted
* Provide chair side support to the dentist hygienist/therapist during treatment
* Maintain and promote patient confidentiality in relation to patient medical history, details of treatment, financial transactions or any conversation overheard
* Identify your training and development needs and undertake appropriate training to maintain and increase competence in nursing skills by following an agreed CPD programme to comply with the GDC requirements
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169