The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
As a De-fleet Inspector for our client you will be responsible for carrying out vehicle inspections, highlighting poor repair work and ensuring all damage is captured and recorded using latest technology in line with inspection standards.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out all fleet vehicle inspections required
* Document and report all damage to vehicles
* Inspecting vehicles thoroughly and within timescales agreed
* Accurately record damage via latest technology and ensure all paperwork is completed correctly
Inspectors will assist with the daily movements of vehicles; ensuring that quality checks are undertaken in line with set processes and applicable industry standards.
The successful candidates will also liaise with Bodyshop technicians to ensure all job cards are completed corrected. Carry out battery checks, detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.
Carry out all final inspections via internal handheld technology - Ensuring all work has been completed safely and complies with industry guidelines
Successful Candidate will have:
* Extensive experience in vehicle inspections/quality control and estimating
* Be computer literate
* Perform duties professionally, punctually and courteously at all times
* Adopt and promote a positive attitude at all times
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet specific deadlines
* Team player but also able to work on own initiate
Due to the location - own transport is essential.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169