The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a Data Quality Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
Position: Data Quality Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
The job will involve…
- Lead the Data Quality team and take ultimate responsibility for keeping turnaround times at a minimum.
- Take responsibility for all operational processes necessary to keep the team performing well and delivering a high standard of work.
- Take responsibility for analysing team performance using our agreed KPIs, and constantly seek to improve them by adding further metrics to analyse performance.
- Use reporting functionality to determine changes in trends and highlight potential areas where the team need to focus, in order to maintain a high level of service.
- You are responsible for identifying areas of operational performance that can be improved, work with supporting teams in order to achieve that improvement and implement and document new of changes of process.
- The Data Quality manager will champion change, seeking to make continuous improvements via identifying customer needs and tailoring our offering.
- Review quality assurance feedback carried out by the Team Leader. Where potential for improvement is identified, coach the Team Leader to feedback and monitor progress, seeking regular updates on performance improvement.
- Resolve escalations, where they cannot be resolved by the Team Leader
- Identifying areas where technical or reporting improvements can resolve or prevent future Data Quality issues from arising.
The Person will…
- Have proven experience of leading a team
- Have the ability to inspires and motivate others
- Has the ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Be objective, proactive, naturally organized and be able to adapt when required
- Be thorough and resourceful
- Has the ability to convey confidence in a team’s ability
- Have the ability to delegate responsibility
- Has the ability to take responsibility for their own and their teams performance.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169