The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you looking for a temporary role that starts with immediate effect?
Do you have a Learning and Development background?
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Salary: £10.50 per hour
The job will involve...
Working within a small, busy training department you will assist the Training manager with the transition of information and training documents onto their new software system, including data entry.
The Person will...
- Have experience within a Learning & Development or eLearning environment
- Have experience of Articulate 360 (desirable)
- Be a strong administrator
- Have the ability to work on own initiative within a small team
- Possess great time management skills and prioritise effectively
- Must be able to start no later than Tuesday 19 th March
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169