The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have technical experience or experience working within the tech or software sector?
Are you passionate about providing a great customer experience?
Our client, a leading Software Company in the UK, is looking for an engaging Application Support Analyst to join their team. Within this role, you will play an integral part in providing exemplary customer service and 1 st Line Support to the organisation's many clients on a day-to-day basis. This is an exciting role offering more than just 1 st line support, with the opportunity to learn more about products and taking an investigative approach to all queries than standard.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: 40 hours across 5 days
Hybrid: 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
Location: Milton Keynes
* Communicating with clients via telephone, email, and web chat.
* Helping clients who have a problem get the quick, easy resolution they need.
* Can deliver first-class customer service. Solution-driven, able to adapt service approach to tailor to the customers' needs.
* Manage client support requirements in order of priority.
* Ensure timely and appropriate escalation of queries to relevant teams.
* Flag and escalate any potential SLA failures in a timely manner
* Troubleshooting issues to get to the root cause, fixing them where we can and working with other specialist teams when needed.
* Provide timely, accurate and appropriate communication with clients
* Working closely with 2 nd and 3 rd line support to expand knowledge base
* Taking an investigative approach to tickets and problem solving with high attention to detail
* Good understanding of basic IT infrastructure terms and concepts
* Minimum 3 experience working in either a technical role or within a technical / software organisation.
* Extensive knowledge of Windows applications
* Knowledge and understanding of relational databases
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Basic SQL query writing and Understanding
* HTML/CSS Knowledge
* Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Experience of working to deadlines with great time management skills
* Natural Problem solver
* 25 days holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Life assurance
* Annual Bonus
* Training opportunities
* Charity days
* Company bonus
* Wellbeing days
* Discounts and rewards
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!