The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our market leading Vehicle Leasing client is looking to add a further Customer Service Executive to their expanding team, based in Milton Keynes.
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager, the successful applicant will act as the first port of call, providing support and the delivery of services to clients, drivers and the Sales team.
Position: Customer Service Executive
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
Salary: £21,000 per annum
The job will involve...
- Dealing with incoming customer/prospect enquiries by telephone and email
- Preparation of vehicle quotations ensuring the correct discount levels are applied
- The organisation of demo vehicles as requested by our customers
- Raising Customer order forms for the vehicle and despatching contract renewal letters
- Sourcing and ordering of vehicles with our internal and external suppliers
- Obtaining confirmation of on the road prices from suppliers
- Organising the transfer of cherished plates for new and current vehicles
- Arranging relevant authorisation letters to be sent to drivers as requested
- The provision of comprehensive support to our field sales managers
- Providing emergency telephone assistance to vehicle drivers
- Providing support and assistance as and when required by the company management team
- Liaising with, and controlling the service received from our suppliers
- The instigation of initial contact to drivers to discuss vehicle replacements.
The Person will...
- Have a flexible and confident approach to their work
- Have the ability to build effective relationships
- Be proactive, motivated and have a high level of enthusiasm
- Be an excellent organisor, prioritise well with a keen eye for detail
- Have the ability to learn effectively and applying problem solving techniques
- Have a good level of interpersonal, communication, verbal and written skills
- Have the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, changing environment
- Be computer literate with intermediate level word and excel skills
- Have a good level of mathematical skills.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169