The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Customer Service Executive -- Based in Biggleswade -- c£22k pro rata
Key areas of focus are:
- To ensure that all work, carried out on behalf of the customer is carried out within the acceptable timeframe and that all queries are dealt with in the same way.
- To ensure all work is carried out to a high standard maintaining accuracy and professionalism at all times
- An in-depth understanding of order processing & query resolution, and the needs of customers.
- Strong communication skills across all platforms and levels.
- Strive for 'best in industry' service being an ambassador for your team and our client.
- Resolve and respond promptly to telephone and written queries from customers in line with key performance indicators in order to meet or exceed customer's needs.
- Proactively liaise with customers to maintain a first-rate working relationship
- Prepare and action orders/credits and queries received from customers ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Action special processing tasks as per customer instructions. To include but not exclusively, stock transfers, orders, exhibition orders and collections.
- To assist in the loading of customer accounts for existing and new clients.
- To liaise effectively with all other departments to achieve swift problem resolution and maintain good communication internally and externally.
- Assist with identifying process improvements to enhance service and job satisfaction.
- Report to the Team Leader your progress regularly throughout the day to ensure service level agreements can be met.
- Promptly advise and escalate to the Team Leader/Manager any on-going issues or queries you are unable to resolve.
- Participate in regular training to enable you to perform your role to the best of your ability. Endeavour to meet all targets set according to your training plan within the timescale provided.
- Attend regular review meetings with your Team Leader and Manager when required to discuss your progress and training needs.
- To give support in the testing and implementation of new software and also training of staff, if required.
Free parking, supportive company and this is definitely one not to be missed! Be the first to apply, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169