The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you looking to be a part of a small successful business, where you aren't just a number?
Our client is seeking a talented individual to provide exceptional support to our customers and external sales teams. Join us and be a part of our efficient office operations!
⏰ Working Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm & Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
Salary Range: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Answer questions about our products or services
- Process orders and transactions
- Resolve issues and troubleshoot basic technical problems
- Handle customer complaints
- Enter relevant information into the CRM system
- Process customer credits & returns
- Support existing internal operations as directed
✨ Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous office experience, ideally in a similar role
- Bright, and articulate, with excellent numeracy, literacy, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, highly organized, and multitask effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- IT literate with a working knowledge of Office 365
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!