The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Client based in Biggleswade has an urgent requirement for Customer Service Candidates.
* To process all orders and deal with all claims, address changes, and enquiries in an efficient and professional manner, likely to enhance the reputation of Turpin.
* To process the work in a timely and efficient manner.
* To answer telephone calls both internal and external within three rings.
* To carry out all work with the utmost speed to ensure Departmental deadlines are achieved and maintained at all times with an eye for detail to ensure high service standards are achieved.
* To process a range of documents in accordance with standard procedures, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
* To maintain an accurate, live customer file to include customer/campaign codes to enable production of marketing reports, avoiding duplications, and ensuring correct address structuring.
* To answer all queries, claims and correspondence from publishers and customers by telephone, fax, etc., as required to ensure orders are processed correctly.
* To carry out all duties as required in the Customer Service Team with speed and accuracy to include the recording of throughput figures.
* To carry out procedures in the processing of book returns.
* To carry out the de-duping and re-structuring as and when necessary.
* Previous experience in dealing with Customers over the phone and email is essential for this role.
* Must have Microsoft excel, word and email experience.
Immediate starts available.
This is a temporary role however for the right candidate could go perm.
Rotating shifts 8am - 5pm and 9am - 5:30pm
Pay rate £10.00 per hour.
Please apply now for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169