The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Customer Sales Administrator
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
1 in 4 Saturdays (9am - approx. 12pm)
Some bank holidays
Are you highly customer focussed?
Do you have strong attention to details and excellent administration skills?
Do you have competent IT skills with excellent knowledge and experience of using Microsoft packages including Excel?
If yes, they we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Your duties will include:
* Processing customer orders effectively and efficiently.
* Providing excellent customer service at all times, where you are able to meet and exceed customer expectations.
* Creating a daily pick and despatch schedule, ensuring that the information relating to each delivery is accurate and correct.
* Using your knowledge of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for determining if the customer demands can be met and communicate this with customers to resolve any issues.
* Communicating with all levels of staff and third party hauliers.
* Recording the numbers of pallets dispatched and received on a daily basis.
* Maintaining and updating records and company systems.
The successful candidate must:
* Have strong administration skills, with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Be highly customer focused, with excellent communication skills.
* Have strong IT skills, including excellent skills and knowledge using Microsoft Excel.
* Ideally have previous knowledge of SAP, however this is not essential.
* Be highly organised and be confident working in a busy and fast paced environment.
If this position sounds of interest, then we would like to hear from you. Send us your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169