The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you looking for a friendly, motivating, and enjoyable team to join?
Do you have experience within customer service?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Representative to support with the incoming calls and queries regarding maintenance management for a large reputable client.
Position: Customer Experience Representative
Location: South Milton Keynes
Salary: £16,500 - with an increase to £17,100 after probation.
Hours: 5 out of 7 days a week (rotating shifts up until 9pm) - Full time
11 week rota plan - including working around 2 weekends in every 3.
Your main role will include...
* Being the front face of the business upholding a vision and culture of customer service excellence.
* Adhering to customer SLAs, KPIs and standards.
* Being responsible for upholding the relationship with both internal and external customers, liaising efficiently and honestly while listening with an open mind.
* Having a responsibility for delivering great customer experience to everyone, every time.
* Handling incoming calls from clients reporting new maintenance faults in line with KPIs and SLAs.
* Answering incoming calls from clients chasing outstanding/current maintenance calls in line with KPIs and SLAs.
* Handling incoming calls from contractors to update outstanding maintenance calls in line with KPIs and SLAs.
* Making outbound calls to contractors assigning work orders within SLAs and KPIs.
* Making outbound calls to contractors chasing updates on outstanding/current maintenance calls within SLAs and KPIs.
* Making outbound calls to clients to advise of updates to jobs/chase job completion.
* General administrative tasks to support the operation as determined by processes and instructed by management.
* Handle escalation calls from customer senior staff.
You will require the following skills and experience for the role...
* Keeping promises of customer service.
* Having a customer focus, empathy and understanding.
* Great attention to detail and accuracy.
* Motivated to meet and strive to exceed call quality KPIs.
* Excellent staff room facilities, including pool tables and chill out area.
* Prizes available for top callers.
* Pay reviews.
If this sounds like the job role for you - apply today!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169