The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our client is looking for Customer Experience Representatives to join them on a full time, fixed term basis for 6 months.
This is a key role within a large shared service centre and will mainly involve providing support to customers who have maintenance issues. You will also get involved with reviewing data, administration and contractor escalation.
Position: Customer Experience Representative- 6 month FTC
Hours: 5 out of 7 days per week (rotating shifts between the hours of 6.30am up to 8.30pm, 5 Week rotating shift pattern)
Salary: £19,000 per annum, pro rata
The job will involve...
- Handling incoming calls from Clients reporting maintenance faults and chasing outstanding maintenance faults
- Handling incoming calls from contractors, updating on outstanding maintenance calls
- Making outbound calls to Contractors assigning work orders and chasing updates on outstanding or current maintenance calls
- Making outbound calls to Clients to advise or update on the status of faults
- Completing any administrative tasks to support the operation when required
- Raising orders for of remedial and quoted work
- Escalating calls from Customers to senior staff
- Meeting and striving to exceed call quality KPIs
- Ensuring that every client receives first class customer service with every interaction.
The Person will...
- Have experience of working within customer service environment (desirable)
- Possess an excellent standard of customer service skills
- Have good communication skills and work well in a team environment
- Have a good standard of IT skills Strong computer and database proficiency
- Be positive with a can do attitude towards their work
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Show empathy and understanding when dealing with customers
- Have worked in an environment that has SLA's
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169