The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
We are looking for a Customer Experience Executive to join our well known client, based in London on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be enthusiastic and passionate about supporting the clients Data Services team, ensuring the delivery of high quality services to the large and diverse customer base.
Position: Customer Experience Executive
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 per annum
The job will involve...
- Consistently creating an instant, positive impact for all customers
- Ensuring customers receive an easy, memorable and valued service
- Providing phone and email support to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve enquiries
- Ownership of issues, managing customers expectations and providing training advice
- Alerting trends from customer calls to the leadership team
- Accurately recording and updating customer information on multiple systems
- Challenging ideas to ensure the best service is provided to customers
- Contributing ideas on how the team can work more effectively
- Monitoring potential leads and trials for customers, following up when required
- Taking responsibility for administering product orders to set up new users
- Assisting with the production of reports on a weekly and monthly basis
The Person will...
- Possess experience of working in a sales led, team environment
- Possess great time management skills, prioritising to meet ever changing business needs
- Have the ability to work unsupervised to drive results
- Be a confident communicator, both verbally and written whilst demonstrating empathy
- Possess strong listening and questioning skills whilst building rapport
- Ability to manage customer expectations and deliver excellent service at all times
- Have the ability to stay cool under pressure and work in a flexible manner
- Be able to investigate, complete analysis, evaluate, and problem-solve
- Have a desire to learn about product development process's
- Be comfortable discussing technical requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a willingness to learn some basic SQL to support data queries (ideally)
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169