The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our client is expanding their Customer Care team and is currently recruiting for several exciting Customer Care Specialist - Technical Team roles based in the Milton Keynes office, working within a fun and energetic team.
Within the role you will be part of a business-critical team, delivering high quality customer service to the UK customers.
Position: Customer Care Specialist - Technical Team
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm (A mix of working from home and the office)
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000
The job will involve...
* Communicating with customers via telephone, email, and web chat.
* Helping customers and consumers who have a problem get the quick, easy resolution they need.
* Can deliver first-class customer service. Solution driven, able to adapt service approach to tailor to the customers' needs.
* Managing customer expectations, providing education and advice whilst ensuring queries are resolved in a timely manner with a view to reducing repeat contact.
* Troubleshooting issues to get to the root cause, fixing them where we can and working with other specialist teams when needed.
* Bridging the gap between our development teams and the customer by translating technical resolutions in a way that customers can understand.
* Providing customer and consumer feedback to the development teams to further enhance our offering.
* Proactively and constructively contributing ideas and challenging team processes where potential improvements have been identified.
The Person will...
* Great problem solver! You need to be curious about what is happening when things go wrong and seek to get to the bottom of it.
* Excellent questioning and listening techniques - you will speak to customers and consumers from all backgrounds, and you need to adapt your approach to get the information you need.
* Able to communicate effectively via different methods and to different audiences.
* Growth mindset, things change quickly and often, and you need to be able to respond appropriately.
* Can take ownership of a situation and see it through to the end to get the best possible outcome
* Is emotionally intelligent and has genuine empathy for people. Able to understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy while maintaining clear boundaries.
* Has an eye for detail and strong task/project management skills.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!