The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Milton Keynes based client as a Contracts Coordinator on a permanent basis.
As a member of the Contracts team, you will work closely with Account Managers and Designers to offer an excellent, personalised and consistently high quality service to all customers.
Position: Contracts Coordinator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
The job will involve…
- Being responsible for new client experience and product orders to include going live on the website
- Maintaining close communication with account managers to deliver sales support
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure the process of a new clients ‘going live’ is smooth
- Liaising with customers, holding conversations and capturing all relevant information, guiding them through the process to design adverts of high quality that meet their needs and are compliant with advertising regulations
- Prioritising and organising requirements from customers and Account Managers to ensure everything is in place and set ready to go live on the website
- Completing basic design amendments on adverts
- Proactively contributing ideas and finding potential improvements in company processes
- Providing other administrative support when required
- Maintaining relationships with customers, taking responsibility, making decisions and prioritising workload to ensure they are updated with the progress of the orders.
The Person will…
- Put the customers needs and expectations first
- Be a strong communicator both written and verbally
- Be motivated and have experience of working to targets
- Have experience of providing proactive and personalised customer service
- Be accurate and methodical in their approach to work with an eye for the detail
- Have the ability to challenge and question ideas, whilst providing alternative solutions
- Be an honest team player, forming positive relationships with colleagues and customers
- Pride themselves on being a passionate and energetic
- Show excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise your day
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and be a keen problem solver
- Have the ability to adapt to change and new ways of working
- Have excellent IT skills to include Excel, Word and ideally CRM databases.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169