The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Up to £18,500 per annum, pro rata. Depending on Experience.
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.
Do you have office administration experience?
Are you looking for a new opportunity which will utilise your skills in an administration role?
Would you be available and able to consider a 12 month fixed term contract?
As an Office Administrator you will be responsible for providing assistance to the team in all administrative matters.
Your main responsibilities will also include:
* Recording goods received and to match invoices against the appropriate delivery notes.
* Assisting with goods despatch
* Assisting with transport requirements and working with the Logistics Team to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
* Placing purchase orders as directed by the Supply Chain Manager.
* Handling all incoming telephone calls and receive visitors into the site.
* Managing travel arrangements for employees and visitors into the site.
* Booking and maintenance for all meetings and meeting rooms.
* Providing administrative assistance and produce reports where required.
* Have previous experience in an administrative role.
* Ideally have experience working within the manufacturing/transport environment would be advantageous but not essential.
* Have effective organisational and time management skills.
* Have excellent communication skills at all levels, with a professional and confident telephone manner.
* Have competent IT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office including Word.
* Have strong accuracy and attention to detail.
* Have a good level of numeracy.
* Be a dependable team player.
Due to our client's location you will require access to your own transport.
If you would like to learn more about this role please call us on our Huntingdon Office number for more information or alternatively email your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169