The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based manufacturing client are looking for a Compliance Manager on a permanent basis.
Position: Compliance Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Salary: £35,000 per annum
The job will involve...
- Ensuring activities carried out are in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring all Safety data within the company is compliant
- Attending technical meetings to maintain knowledge and understanding of the field
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of REACH SVHC compliance (including FDA)
- Maintaining awareness/up to date knowledge of the latest scientific and technological developments relevant to your field
- Working collaboratively with the technical, purchasing and sales team
- Working alongside outside regulatory authorities when required
- Liaising with material suppliers to obtain necessary approval documentation
- Acting as a technical compliance representative for the Company in discussions with clients, customers and outside testing/compliance bodies
- Completing documentation and answer customer enquiries when requested.
The Person will...
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Have extensive experience in a R&D environment, preferably in the polymer, adhesive or composite materials field
- Have experience of working within cross-functional business teams
- Possess a good standard of IT skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Company's manufactured products
- Possess a degree or equivalent qualification incorporating aspects of Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science or a related subject
- Possess a BSc, MSc or PhD in Chemistry (preferable).
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169