The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you an experienced fully skilled engineer/toolmaker CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator?
Do you have experience in setting up and operating 5-axis vertical milling machines?
Do you have a good and knowledge of Delcam Powermill and Powershape?
If the answer is yes, please read on:
Due to continued business growth, a local company is looking to recruit an ambitious and motivated CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to work as part of a determined and professional team. There will be varied and interesting machining and programming tasks ranging from conventional 3-axis matching to complex 3D surfaces using 5-axis machining techniques.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Competent and confident to carry out off-line ECS programming.
* The ability to interpret engineering drawings and CAD models.
* Online programming experience, to improve machining performance.
* Self-motivated and keen to develop engineering skills to full potential.
To be considered for this post you will require the following:
* Proficient to set and operate 5-axis vertical milling machines (on-the-job training will be provided, where timescales permit).
* Good Knowledge of Delcam Powermill and Powershape
* Competent and confident to set and operate 3- and 4-axis vertical CNC milling machines
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you do not receive a reply within 5 days of CV submission, your CV has not been successful on this occasion ).
Please check out our Privacy Notice to bring you up to speed with your rights over your data
And GDPR: Privacy Notice
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169