The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Cloud Engineer £doe Based Nr Royston
This is a great company to work for they are at the top of the list of companies you would like to work for. For an IT person this is THE role! Anything you have ever wanted to work on, they work on it. You will be rewarded and recognised for everything you do. Personality and team work is key for this position
* We are looking for an energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development;
* Confident in your skills, abilities and willing to share your knowledge, while learning from others; and
* Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions.
* Building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins/Codefresh)
* Configuration Management experience (Ansible, Puppet, Salt Chef etc.))
* Monitoring tools (Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, Cloudwatch, Stackdriver, Nagios, etc.)
* Hands on with Containerization (Docker) and Orchestration (K8s, Rancher) (minimum 1 year)
* Experience using Atlassian JIRA to manage project tasks
* Hands on experience with AWS or GCP (minimum 1 year)
* Linux Systems Administration
* Assist in architecting and managing all types of growing applications/infrastructure
* Monitor alerts/incidents & act immediately on them during shift, be available after hours if on-call.
* Follow alerting support communication escalation procedures (ie client communication, RFOs etc)
* Be a part of the team meetings & knowledge exchanges.
* Working with the entire team to define new efficient practices for current and newly deployed infrastructure.
* Contribute to a growing database of documentation surrounding infrastructure and applications hosted.
* Analyzes and resolves problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and software.
* Provides product or service technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
* Working on technology projects to drive them to final succession
Due to the location you will need to drive for this position
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169