The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Client is looking for a Chef de Partie to join their team on a permanent basis, based just on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. We are looking for an individual experienced within a fast paced kitchen and working to a very high standard along with a passion and enthusiasm for food.
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Hours : 35 per week (5 days out of 7)
Contract type : Permanent - Full Time
Salary : Up to £21,840 per annum, depending on experience
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Assist with section control within the kitchens where required at Multiple site restaurants
* Ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to the specific set standard
* Assist with delegation and coordination of team
* To assist with preparation and produce of catering to all visitors
* Ensuring portion controls are adhered to
* Ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section and store areas are maintained to a high standard
* Ensure all temperature control, wastage logs and cleaning log documentation is adhered to
* Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
* Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored correctly
* Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
* Unloading, unpacking and storing of deliveries
* Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
* To comply with and maintain the highest standards of personal health and hygiene at all times.
* Access only the data permitted to access and notifying IT if you can access other data.
* To attend training courses which are identified as being necessary for the performance of the role.
* Free entry into the estate and leisure facilities
* Courtesy rounds of golf, subject to availability and handicap
* Discounts on selected items within the retail areas of the estate
* Discounted food within the estates dining facilities and partners
* Free car parking
* 30 Days Annual Leave, including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
* Health Cash Plan with Simply Health at preferential rates
* Life Assurance Cover
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!