The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a CAD/Revit Technician to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the production and delivery of visual work for the clients Pre-construction, Construction and As-Built stages
of our projects.
Position: CAD/Revit Technician
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Salary: £21,000 to £23,000 per annum
The job will involve...
- Responsibility for the on time & accurate delivery of CAD/Revit work
- Preparing clear and accurate architectural, electrical & mechanical drawings
- Responsibility for interpreting Pre-construction & Project Managers design requirements
- Working in adherence to procedures, ensuring good quality drawings and service
- Processing any CAD/Revit Data issued and conducting drawing and model reviews
- Developing an AutoCAD drawing library for the equipment range
- Ensuring paper & ink levels are maintained
- Maintaining and cleaning up CAD/Revit document files
- Aid in the modelling of 3D Models/Furniture for models and producing renders
- Aid with site surveys to insure drawings meet requirements set out by clients
- Producing models for 3D Visualisation
- Aid and produce COBie Data information for BIM Level 2 jobs.
The Person will...
- Have experience working within a similar role
- Possess a HNC or equivalent in in the following: building/construction/civil engineering/architectural/interiors
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have a good understanding of MS Office including word and excel
- Be proficient in AutoCAD/Revit, producing high standard drawings
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to work well on own initiative
- Have a strong work ethic with a willingness to learn, keen interest in new software.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169