The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for a FTC of up to 12 months for our Milton Keynes based client.
We want to hear from individuals that can demonstrate a successful sales career, has the ability to sell consultative solutions to their client base and can effectively communicate this out to all levels.
Position: Business Development Manager (FTC for up to 12 months)
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: Dependant on Experience
The job will involve...
- Approaching new and existing customers to understand objectives and sell the right solution
- Building relationships with clients to sell solutions that drive consumer engagement
- Negotiating and closing business deals with presentations on solutions and services
- Developing a sales strategy with the Head of Sales to proactively identify, research and approach agreed industry targets to achieve targets
- Actively assist in the cross-selling of solutions within the client base
- Work with Client Services and Specialist Heads to build appropriate responses to client needs, ensuring best chances of entering into profitable business relationships
- Using marketing/sales support materials to support with agreed marketing campaigns
- Update all contact details, pipeline & files to the appropriate IT and CRM systems.
The Person will...
- Have significant Sales and Account Management experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate a successful sales career selling consultative solutions
- Possess a broad understanding of business issues faced by senior managers and directors
- Have the ability to deal with and effectively communicate with clients at all levels
- Be a creative thinker and excellent problem solver
- Have the ability to understand a clients' business needs, requirements and challenges, and to successfully sell a solution from a suite of services
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be commercially astute with a high attention to detail
- Be able to travel on a very occasional basis (Please not this role is not field based).
***Please be aware this role is not field based***
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169