The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Administrator / Typist - with excellent Formatting skills
Permanent job with a small, well established, professional and exceptionally busy firm in Hitchin Town Centre.
**Please note that Stage 1 of the interview will involve Formatting and Typing Assessments**
* have the ability to communicate with people of all levels
* be a multi-tasker
* possess a good standard of organisational skills;
* have good attention to detail;
* have a good standard of IT skills;
* be a team player;
* possess a positive 'can do' attitude;
* have previous experience within an office environment (ideally);
* like dogs (the head of meet and greet is Talli);
Essential key skills and attributes you need for this particular job are:
* Excellent, accurate typing skills.
* Proficient with MS Office packages (particularly Microsoft Word and its document formatting functions.)
* Multi tasker
* Competent at using and interrogating the internet
* Ability to work in a small office environment
* Quality checking your own work for spelling and grammar
* Permanent, full time basis.
* Salary of £19,000-£22,000 dependent upon experience
* 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
* Contributory NEST pension, following satisfactory completion of probationary period.
* Monday to Friday based position 9:00am to 5:00pm.
* All generic administrative duties (not exhaustive): such as answering telephones, emailing, ordering stationery, typing, filing, archiving, copying, scanning, diary management, distributing post and emails.
* Obtaining accurate project enquiry information from new and existing clients.
* Re-formatting document layout (including auto numbering)
* Noting down detailed messages from incoming phone calls
* Ensuring project information is kept up to date
* Maintaining paper and electronic project files.
* To cover Office Manager's leave
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169