The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Up to £18,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Hours of work:
September - January: 09.00 -16.00
March - July: 08.00 - 17.00
August: 09.00 - 16.30
Are you an administrator looking for an opportunity to utilise your skills within a marketing related administration role?
Would you be interested in the opportunity to work towards relevant Marketing qualifications as part of your role?
If yes, then this role could be the perfect role for you.
You will be responsible for managing and fulfilling all marketing related administrative tasks and supporting the sales department and liaising with customers in all matters related to marketing.
Your duties will include:
* Managing a Microsoft Outlook account daily for marketing requested internally and externally.
* Typing and word-process various documents and electronic information.
* Using PowerPoint to create presentation for customers and sales department.
* Managing, organising and update relevant product data using retailer's online applications.
* Arranging and participating in meetings, conferences and project team activities.
* Providing a high level of customer service both written and verbally.
* Compiling and maintaining trade price lists / customer stockist lists both internally and externally.
* Co-ordinating annual mail merge projects.
* Liaising with media and trade publications.
* Managing an Instagram account through Hootsuite, engaging with both B2B and B2C customers.
* Liaising with B2B customers to run online and offline competitions to raise brand awareness.
* Maintaining product content, copy for company website
* Have strong administration skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Have excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbally.
* Be highly organised and able to prioritise own workload.
* Be a dependable team player.
To find out more about this opportunity; please call our Huntingdon Office ASAP or email us your CV to us for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169