The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you an experienced administrator, with great attention to detail?
Are you highly organised, with the ability to work independently, and collaboratively with a range of stakeholders?
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for an experienced administrator, to join their team on a full-time basis. Providing full administrative support including HR and sales support.
This is a hybrid role, working Monday to Wednesday in the office and Thursday and Friday from home.
Working hours: 8:30 - 5 pm Monday to Friday
* Raising contractual documentation for new starters
* Keeping all employee records updated on the company database
* Assist with the onboarding of new employees.
* Creation and distribution of supplier invoices
* Chasing payments
* Credit control administration
* Office management
* Answering the office phones and greeting visitors
* Responsible for all supplies throughout the office, from stationary to equipment to refreshments.
* Manage the asset register, ensuring every piece of IT equipment is accounted for and fit for purpose.
* General administrative duties including
* Any other adhoc support required for the office team.
* Experienced Office Administrator with experience in HR, Finance and Sales admin
* Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
* Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
* IT Proficient and competent user of Microsoft packages
* Can-do attitude, willing to muck in
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Microsoft 365 and SharePoint
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to deadlines.
* 27 days holiday + BH
* Company Pension 6% employer contribution
* Private healthcare
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!