The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our client is looking to hire an Accounts Office Supervisor to support their Company Secretary in preparing accounting information as directed by the Board.
To support the management team in all areas of administration and commercial operations.
* To organise and plan work effectively with due regard to other departments' requirements.
* To assist the management team in all administration and financial areas
* To process purchase invoices to the accounting system
* To manage the Company cash book reconciling to the bank account
* To arrange the payments of all creditor accounts.
* To ensure key payments / returns are processed in a timely manner.
* Credit control.
* Adhoc duties as required.
Skills and experience:
* An AAT qualification would be a distinct advantage.
* Experience in purchase ledger.
* Excellent Microsoft experience including excel.
FRAMEWORK AND BOUNDARIES
Responsible to the Company Secretary.
OTHER KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Regular contact with all Departments, Management and customers.
To provide absence cover for the other members of the finance team
Hours are 40 hours a week 08:30am-17:00pm Monday to Friday.
Salary is £30,000 per annum.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!