The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our client now has an opportunity for a full-time, office based, permanent Accounts Administrator to join their busy, growing, family run business.
Position: Accounts Administrator
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours / Office Based
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
The job will involve...
* Raising rental & service charge sales invoices
* Updated and maintaining service charge Excel spreadsheets & assist with year end process
* Maintain invoicing schedules and make necessary amendments.
* Collate utility meter readings & submit to energy provider
* Carry out analysis of readings such as utility, waste charges and insurances
* Maintain the business rates portfolio for the group
* Raise purchase orders
* Approve purchase invoices, raise queries and obtain credit notes
* Answering emails and phone enquiries
* Office admin
* Fire warden
The Person will...
* Strong Excel skills & proficient Microsoft Office Skills
* Previous accounts experience - minimum 3-5 years
* Previous experience with business rates
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to handle customer queries in a calm manner
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to prioritise workload
* 29 days holiday (including bank holidays) - increases to 30 days after 1 st year of service
* On-site free parking
* Company pension scheme
* Guaranteed yearly salary increase.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!