The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for an Accounts Administrator/Bookkeeper to join them on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a professional Accounts Administrator/Bookkeeper with Sage 50 Accounts experience. This is an extremely varied role that requires accuracy, excellent attention to detail, mathematic skills and able to work on their own initiative with the ability to multi-task and be a team player. Also, a strong communicator working with a small friendly team in a customer service-based environment.
Position: Accounts Administrator/Bookkeeper
Hours: 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 8am - 4pm. Half hour lunch break. (39.5hrs)
The job will involve...
* Sage 50 accounts entering data for processing payments, invoices, statements, income, receipts and reporting for the Directors or Accountants.
* Bank account reconciliation and monthly reporting
* Assisting the company Accountant on monthly visit or reporting any inconsistencies to help the accountants reconcile inaccuracies.
* Preparation and control of bank Audits with assistance of Accountants
* Control of Petty Cash
* Credit control
* Invoicing (using Autoflow system) which is linked and transferred into Sage 50
* Collating and preparing payroll information.
* Liaise and co-ordinate with the company Accountant to produce the payroll
* Assisting customers with enquiries, booking vehicles in/out and invoicing.
* Administrative tasks such as telephone enquiries, emails, filing, scanning and general tasks.
The Person will...
* Have some experience of working within a similar environment
* Experience using Sage 50 accounts package
* Have a strong eye for detail
* Possess strong written and oral communication skills
* Possess a god standard of IT skills to include Excel and Word
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!