The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based insurance provider is looking for an Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will have responsibility for a number of key accounts, being their first point of contact for all communication. You will also be responsible for and bringing in new business and growing your existing accounts.
Position: Account Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday, Office Hours
The job will involve…
• Day to day communication with clients (both corporate and individual)
• Ensuring up-to-date knowledge of insurer products and services to accurately advise clients.
• Meeting with clients on a face to face basis.
• Bringing new business opportunities into the business.
• Liaising with clients leading up to annual renewal, performing market research and making appropriate recommendations when required
• Updating the company database with all correspondence with clients to include paper files
• Producing reports and presentations for clients, as required
• Ensuring the best possible service is provided to clients
The Person will…
• B2B account management experience
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Have experience within the insurance industry (preferable)
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be motivated and target driven
• Have a proactive approach to their work
• Have experience of developing excellent working relationships
• Have a good standard of IT skills and the use of Databases
• Possess a good standard of education
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!